19 Mar 2014 9:30 AM • disAbility Connections
04 Apr 2014 1:00 PM • disAbility Connections
09 Apr 2014 6:00 PM • disAbility Connections Large Conference Room
Upcoming Special Education Workshops
Michigan Alliance for Families
Click on the logo
for more information
dC Wish List
As a nonprofit organization disAbility Connections relies on donations from our community to support us in our mission to assist those with disabilities in remaining independent. No matter what your donation might be you can be assured that it will help provide someone with opportunities that would otherwise go unfulfilled.
Along with monetary donations the following list of items would help us to maintain the services that we strive to provide.
- Copy paper ( white and colors)
- Paper towels
- Hand Sanitizer
- 3 X 5 ft. U.S. Flag for outdoors
- Bissell or Hokey(type) – manual sweeper (used is fine)
- Recordable DVD’s
- I-Tune Gift cards for purchase of computer applications
- Flat Screen TV ( Wall mount if possible) – for presentations and trainings(used is fine)
- Batteries (various sizes) – for adaptive toys etc.
- Leaf blower (used is fine)
- Mulching lawnmower (used is fine)
- Driveway/sidewalk salt
Items may be dropped off at disAbility Connections Monday through Friday from
8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Thanks in advance for your consideration of our request.