- As the fall and flu seasons begin, the number of positive COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in Michigan have recently trended upward
- MDHHS issues Emergency Order updating gathering definitions, capacity restrictions, mask requirements and worker protections
- Supreme Court revokes Gov. Whtmer's executive orders but Robert Gordon, Director Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has reinstated the mask and social distancing requirements. Repeat, it is still extremely important to wear masks and keep distance for the safety of Michiganders
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed an Executive Order 2020-180, mandating a face covering be worn at all times by "athletes training for, practicing for, or competing in an organized sports when the athlete cannot maintain 6 feet of social distance, except for occasional and fleeting moments."
- Gyms and indoor pools can reopen Sept. 9 and organized sports can resume Friday under an executive order signed by Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.
- State leaders urge customers struggling financially to seek help with energy bills
- Eviction Diversion Programs offered through Housing Help of Lenawee for Lenawee residents