- The Jackson Area Transportation Authority is announcing that regular services will be resuming starting Saturday, June 13, 2020. This includes weekend services which are fixed bus routes and Reserve-A-Ride services. Fares will be collected starting June 13.
- Governor Whitmer Rescinds Safer at Home Order, Moves Michigan to Phase Four of the MI Safe Start Plan
- Groups of 10 or less allowed back to Lenawee parks with social distancing
- Gov. Whitmer extends stay home until June 12.
- All JPS food sites are now serving dinner
- Latest on food programs offered through schools
- Jackson has 3 testing sites for essential workers and those with symptoms
- Jackson County libraries providing free Wi-Fi access.