All individuals should continue to take the following basic personal-hygiene measures to prevent the spread of the virus:
• wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer;
• avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing;
• avoid handshakes;
• avoid contact with people who are sick; and
• stay home when you are sick.
As a family, you can plan and make decisions now that will protect you and your family during a COVID-19 outbreak.Creating a household plan can help protect your health and the health of those you care about in the event of an outbreak of COVID-19 in your community. Use this checklist to help you take steps to plan and protect the health of you and your family.
Health Dept InformationMichigan Covid-19 Website
Promedica 24/7 Covid19 hotline